Picking the perfect ring size is not exact science and the width and thickness of the ring can affect the optimal size.
The best option is to go to a local jeweler and have your finger measured
Second best option is to buy a ring sizer and use our ring size converter
Third option would be to try to determine your ring size as follows:
1. Cut a strip of regular paper.
2. Wrap it around your finger and pull it as tight as you would like the ring to be.
3. Mark where the paper overlaps.
4. Lay the strip of paper flat and measure the length in millimeters (this is your finger’s circumference).
5. Match your finger’s circumference with the right ring size in our ring size converter. The length of the strip matches with the European ring sizes of our converter. If your ring is between two sizes or if you intend to buy a stacked ring, we advise to size up.